Fenix LD40 R4 LED 248 Lumen Flashlight 207m range 4 x AA Powered TorchSee all items by: Fenix
Enter qty and post code to calculate:
Regular + tracking up to 500g - $6.95
Regular Post + Tracking Australia wide
Tracking + Signature up to 500g - $10.00
Tracking + Signature on Delivery Australia wide.
Express + tracking up to 500g - $10.00
Express Post + tracking Australia wide.
Configure your combo.
Fenix LD40 is Fenix's original exquisitely-made multi-function outdoor flashlight powered by 4 AA batteries.
With the Cree XP-G Neutral White LED (R4), it enjoys more natural light, better penetration power and color rendering. The high intensity reflector ensures its excellent beam distance. The world-wide-avalilable-four-AA-battery design and the high efficiency circuit make LD40 reach a 248-lumen max output.
The four kinds of outputs in the lighting mode and three types of flashing functions, plus with the simple double-button tail cap switch and the 245-hour exceptional long runtime can meet your different outdoor illuminating demands whenever and wherever.
Fenix LD40 is a must have for your hiking, camping and riding, etc.Easy carry with the included Fenix belt holster.
- Cree XP-G Neutral White LED (R4) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 185mm (Length)*43mm (Diameter)170-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Dual switches, simple and fast operation
- The light head is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum; the rest is made of plastic of high quality
- The metal part adopts premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Fenix LD40 Flashlight
Fenix Belt Holster
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Urban Outback Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.