2 x Genuine Fenix 18650 3.6v 2600mAh Li Ion Protected Rechargeable Battery
2 x Fenix-ARB-L18-2600 Batteries
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery with Protection Circuit
Fenix has launched another variation of the 18650 battery - the ARB-L18-2600. This lithium-ion rechargeable cell offers a 2600mAh capacity and is ideally meant for use with flashlight, headlamps and bike lights. The 18650 battery is equipped with a protective circuit, within the anode, to prevent short circuiting that is typically caused by impact. The protection circuit also prevents the cell from becoming over-charged or over-discharged. In addition to the PCB, Fenix ARB-L18-2600 battery includes pressure relief vents, designed to expel waste gas that would be a result of such an occurrence. This is a preventative feature that prevents the cell from overheating or inflating and ultimately from exploding. Finally, the battery is covered with a steel shell for further protection.
Long Life - Use Over & Over Again
This Fenix 18650 button top battery is designed to withstand 500 charge cycles! In fact, the lithium-ion cell retains up to 75% of its original capacity with each of the 500 full charge and discharge cycles, when properly maintained. As always, please avoid heat and high temperatures when storing the cell. Please also avoid water. After extended periods of storage, the battery may require a full charge prior to use. As always, please remember to keep all batteries out of the reach of children.
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charge current rate: 1A; maximum: 2A
- Built-in over-charge and over-discharge PCB
- Impact-resistant design
- 3 types of overheat protection:
- Pressure relief valves
- Separate micro-porous protection
- PTC cathodal block protection
- Warranty: Fenix 12 month free warranty
- Dimensions: 2.7"l x 0.7"dia. (69mm x 18.6mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (50g)
- Battery Size: 18650
- Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.6
- Battery Terminal Type: Button Top
- Product Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
Individual plastic carry cases inside foam lined padded box
Lithium-ion safety notes:
- Lithium-ion batteries can vent - resulting in flame - if charged, discharged or used incorrectly.
- Only use a charger specifically designed for charging lithium-ion batteries. Monitor the cell temperature during charging.
- Recommended to remove the battery from the charger bay once charging cycle is complete.
- Do not mix new/old or different battery types in a single application.