Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
CamelBak Eddy 600mL Insulated Water Bottle - Spill Proof & 100% BPA Free
The CamleBak Eddy insulated bottle keeps you hydrated on the go. Great for use while biking or any other activity. It has a double wall to help keep your water cool. This reduces any condensation that could otherwise build up on the outside of your bottle. With a straw built in, no tipping is required with a fast flow. It is easy to carry and is spill proof. As always it is BPA free.
- Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability
- Double-Wall bottle keeps water cool and reduces condensation
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 Liter / 600ml
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 9.4 oz / 266 grams
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
CLEANING THE EDDY INSULATED
The eddy Insulated bottle can be easily cleaned with a bottle brush using warm water and mild soap.
CLEANING THE LID:
The bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
TO RE-ASSEMBLE THE LID:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.