Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
CamelBak Eddy Glass 700ml Spill Proof Water Hydration Bottle - BPA & Lead Free - Assorted Colours
A beautiful bottle made from naturally BPA-Free and lead-free glass. The eddy™ Glass .7L water bottle won’t retain odors or tastes, so you always get clear, clean hydration that’s good to go. You can sip without tipping thanks to our patented flip-top bite valve technology. The whole package is wrapped in a stylish silicone sleeve that adds protection to potential impact areas. Available in 5 colors. Dishwasher safe.
- Silicone sleeve adds extra protection to potential impact areas
- As with all glass products, the eddy Glass bottle could break if dropped.
- No tipping required. Just flip open the bite valve and sip.
- Durable, easy to carry and spill proof
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 24 oz / .7 L
- Total Weight: 18.4 oz
- Always: Naturally 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: Naturally BPA-Free France Glass with Silicone Sleeve
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Country of Origin: France
CLEANING THE EDDY GLASS
The eddy Glass bottle can be easily cleaned with a bottle brush using warm water and mild soap. Glass bottle and silicone sleeve are top-rack dishwasher safe. After dishwashing, be sure to let eddy Glass cool completely before use.
CLEANING THE LID:
The bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
TO RE-ASSEMBLE THE LID:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.