Camelbak Eddy Kids Water Bottle Stainless Steel 400ml DINOBONE
Keep them happy and hydrated. Eddy®+ Kids single wall stainless steel water bottle is durable, spill-proof when open, and leak-proof when closed. It features a comfortable carry handle and is easy to use. No tipping – just flip, bite, and sip. Easy to clean and BPA, BPS, and BPF free. Recommended for ages 3+.
- Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
- Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate.
- Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- Not for children under 3 years.
- Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan™ is 100% Free of BPA and BPS. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure.
- CAPACITY:.4L / 14 oz
- CAP MATERIAL: BPA-Free Polypropylene. The CamelBak kids Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone.
- CLOSURE: Spill-Proof
- COLLECTION: Everyday & Outdoor
- ACTIVITY: Bottles
- USER: Youth
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
- DIMENSIONS:7.8 x 11 x 16.8 cm / 3 x 4.3 x 6.6 in
- MATERIAL:18/8 Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT:175 g/ 6 oz
CLEANING THE EDDY STAINLESS
The eddy Stainless bottle can be easily cleaned with a bottle brush using warm water and mild soap.
Cleaning the lid :
The bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid :
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.