CamelBak Podium Ice 610ml CRIMSON 4 x Insulation High Flow
CamelBak Podium Ice Ultimate Bike Bottle 4 x Insulation - High Flow
Colour / Design: CRIMSON Model # CB52309
Keep your water cold 4 X longer !
We re-engineered our legendary Podium® Ice to be the ultimate bike bottle. With unmatched insulation properties, high flow rate and easy cleanability, Podium Ice stands second to none.
- Aerogel Insulation keeps water cold four times as long as regular sport bottles
- 21 oz (610ml) water capacity
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight: 5.76 oz / 163 gm
- Dimensions: 10.5 X 2.9 in / 26.67 X 7.4 cm
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
CLEANING THE PODIUM® ICE BOTTLE
The Podium® Ice Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve™ and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.