ESS USA Crossbow + Suppressor Ballistic Safety Shooting Glasses 2 PAIR SET
The ESS Crossbow Suppressor comes with two pairs of fully-assembled eye protectors. The high-impact polycarbonate lenses in Crossbow Suppressors are easily interchangeable with its DedBolt lens lock system that can retain its shape upon impact. ESS Shooting Glasses have 2.4mm distortion-free lenses which shield the eyes against harmful UV rays. Z-Bend Geometry featured in the ESS Crossbow Suppressor provides ultra-thin temple arms offering zero-pressure point comfort (also while using of padded ear cups). The ClearZone FlowCoat technology in ESSOPTICS prevents inside fogging and outside scratches on the lenses.
Specifications for ESS Cross Bow Suppressor 2X Eyeshields Unit Issue:
Frame Color: Black
Lens Color: Clear + Smoke Gray
Lens Thickness: 2.4mm
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Ballistics: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF- 31013, ANSI Z87.1+, MCEPS, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166 FTKN
Features of ESS Cross Bow Suppressor 2X Military Eyewear:
- Ultra-thin Suppressor temple arms with Z-Bend Geometry
- Standard Crossbow Tri-Tech Fit Frame with Clear lens achieve a universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points
- Optimized for use under ear cup hearing pro and comm gear
- DedBolt Lens Lock provides quick lens interchange and rock-solid retention under impact
- Advanced ClearZone FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside and prevent scratches outside
- High-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- ESSOPTICS deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- Lenses are interchangeable
- Provide 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Rx Inserts available
- Instruction & care manual
The Australia/NZS 1337.1:2010 latest safety standard for eyewear is rated "Low energy medium impact" equivalent to the European Standard CE EN166. These ratings offer low to medium impact resistance with a minimal requirement to resist the impact of a 1/4" steel ball at 150-300 feet per second. The American Standard ANSI Z87.1-2003 is rated as High Impact.
HOWEVER MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432 (Military Combat Eye Protection (MCEP) is more than SIX times the kinetic energy level than standard industrial safety glasses. It will withstand a 0.15 caliber, 5.85 (+/- 0.15) grain, T37 shaped projectile at 640 to 660 ft./sec at normal incidence (0 degree obliquity) to the critical areas. Demonstration video below
ESS Suppressor 2X Unit Issue 740-0451
(1) Ultra-thin Crossbow Suppressor Frame
(1) Standard Crossbow Tri-Tech Frame
(1) Smoke Gray lens
(1) Clear lens
(1) Microfibre pouch
Large zippered hard case
Elastic retention strap
The entire line of ESS ballistic-grade eye pro is engineered to meet or exceed the most stringent U.S. Military and ANSI Z87.1 specifications.
Established in 1998, ESS (Eye Safety Systems, Inc.) creates advanced eye protection systems for military, law enforcement, fire/rescue and shooting sport markets. ESS is the only authorized eyewear provider to the United States Marine Corps, is a leading supplier to all other branches of the U.S. DoD, and is sold in over 100 countries. ESS proudly stands behind its products with unparalleled sustainment programs and industry-leading customer service.
ESS is headquartered in Hailey, Idaho, and its ISO 9001:2008 certified U.S. factory is located in Foothill Ranch, California.