KEY-BAK USA Super 48” Retractable Key Chain - Steel Belt Clip & Kevlar Cord
KEY-BAK SUPER 48 Series: Heavy Duty, 48” Kevlar Cord, Steel Belt Clip
Model 0S48-803 #S48K
The Key-Bak Super 48 Retractable Locking Reel features the patented and exclusive lockable quick-draw feature that provides the user with secure access to your keys while increasing the weight capacity.image The S48 is Made in the USA and engineered for a lifetime of use. Built with the best quality stainless steel spring, rest assured that you are buying the most reliable key reel manufactured in the world. The case is made of durable polycarbonate, the same material as bullet proof glass. Unique and stylish, the 2.25 inch wide case houses a patented ball-joint feature which allows for the reel to be overloaded. With 8 ounces of retraction force, the reel will hold anything equal in weight to 15 large keys. Whatever you choose to secure, know that the 48 inches of Heavy Duty Kevlar cord that is in your S48 is tough enough to last for years to come. Included is a black oversized split ring and locking end fitting for increased durability and versatility. A strong steel belt clip offers excellent firm fitting.
- Tough Kevlar® cord extends 48" (120cm). Exclusive quick-draw extension makes this KEY-BAK®
- SUPER48 48" Heavy Duty Kevlar Cord, Metal Clip faster, easier to use, and holds more keys.
- Locking mechanism locks keys in place allowing more weight, simply unlock to extend.
- Versatile back attachment is both belt clip and loop. Robust case fabricated of durable polycarbonate material. American origin, engineering, and quality.
- Manufactured under U.S. and foreign patents.
Load: 15 keys or 8-10 oz.
Size: 2-3/4" diameter
Versatile belt clip attachment converts to belt loop (pin included)
Heavy duty Kevlar cord
1-1/4" split ring end fitting
Patented ball-joint feature secures keys and increases weight capacity
Made in USA
Retraction Forces Explained
KEY-BAK retractors are available in 4 retraction levels; Standard Duty, Heavy Duty, Super Duty and Xtreme Duty. Each level of retraction is a combination of cord material, cord length and spring force.
Retraction Force Options
Cord Options - Polyester, Nylon, Kevlar and Stainless Steel Chain
Length Options - 24" up to 48" (61cm - 122cm)
Spring Force Options - 2 oz. up to 20 oz (57g - 567g)