Klymit Static V Ultralite SL - Blue Camping Sleep Pad / Mat
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 7 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
- Weight 11.9 oz / 337 g
- Dimensions 72" x 20" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 6.4 cm
- R-Value 1.3
- Inflation 7-10 Breaths
- Pack Size 2.5" x 6.5" / 6.4 cm x 16.5 cm
- Fabric 20D Polyester
- Warranty Klymit Lifetime Warranty
Klymit camping pads are revolutionary in that they mirror the human anatomy.
By doing so, they provide a sleeping surface that is designed specifically to offer you more comfort and a better night s sleep whether you sleep on your back, your side, or your stomach. We have created 2 luxurious body maps:
Pressure Point Body Map:
This acclaimed minimalist body mapping technique has been winning over backpackers since it s introduction in 2010. The Klymit Inertia camping pads comfortably support all the places your body touches a sleeping surface. The remaining areas are removed to minimize weight, allow for breathability, and enhance warmth.
Anatomical Body Map:
The V shaped designed pads are ultra comfortable camping pads designed to mimic the muscular structure of your back. By matching the contours of the human body, the Inertia XL and Static V naturally accommodate all body types and offer enhanced comfort over standard camping pads. This neutral body map is ultra comfortable by itself as found in the Static V. When combined with the comfortable loft pockets, side rails, and built in pillow on the Inertia XL, and the ability to customize the pressure, the result is the most comfortable camping pad on the market.