Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Maxpedition Falcon II™ Backpack 0513
The Falcon II hydration backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using Malice Clips. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25 webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 3L water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
An accordion designed backpack that fits like a glove
The Falcon II™ Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition® product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear. Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK® zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening. You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
- Approx. 25cm(L) x 46cm(H) x 21cm(W)
- Main compartment approx.¾ 24cm(L) x 46cm(H) x 13cm(W)
- Capacity approx. 1520 cu. inches (25 litres)
- Y-compression strap made from 2.5cm webbing
- 5 rows of 5-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 18cm(L) x 5cm(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 18cm(L) x 10cm(H) x 4cm(W) zippered pouch (top)
- One (1) 20cm(L) x 25cm(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch (lower)
- One (1) 7.5cm(L) x 11.5cm(H) internal slip pocket Two (2) 4cm(L) x 11.5cm(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 2.5cm(L) x 11.5cm(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 16.5cm(L) x 15cm(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 21.5cm(L) x 41mm(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field accommodates CCW or 100oz/3L water reservoir
- 2 drainage grommet ports
- Padded for comfort
- 2 side compression straps made from 2.5cm webbing 5 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- 2 side compression straps made from 2.5cm webbing
- 5 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Tube port 2 attachment loops made from 1" webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
- 2 compression straps made from 2.5cm webbing
- Non-slip abrasion resistant material
Main interior front
- One (1) 21.5cm(L) x 21.5cm(H) mesh pocket
Main interior rear
- One (1) 23cm(L) x 15cm(H) zippered mesh pockets
Main interior left
Main interior right
- 5cm adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 12 channels of PALS webbing and 2 D-Rings
- Sternum strap made from 2.5cm webbing with 2.5cm quick release buckle
- Removable waist strap made from 4cm webbing with 4cm quick release buckle
- One (1) 20cm(L) x 39mm(H) x 6cm(W) independent front compartment
- Two (2) 10cm(L) x 8.5cm(H) internal mesh pockets
- One (1) 18.5cm(L) x 11.5cm(H) internal slip pocket
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Discover maximum comfort at full capacity Maxpedition® Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition® Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
SKU MAX-0513 Barcode # 846909001614 Brand Maxpedition Shipping Weight 2.0000kg Unit Of Measure ea Assembled Length 0.150m Assembled Height 0.350m Assembled Width 0.450m
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.