Nitecore Tube BL Micro USB Rechargeable Blue LIGHT Key Chain Torch
Nitecore TUBE BL
The Nitecore Tube BL is a lightweight, compact, key-chain light that packs a bright blue beam, which is great for hunting and industrial inspection, helping to track blood, and making oil and other mechanical fluids stand out. Blue light can also aid fishermen as blue light is less visible to fish. The Tube BL is also rechargeable with a built-in rechargeable battery and micro-USB charging port. This compact keychain flashlight is a great tool for any hunter, fisher, sportsman, or inspector, and its applications make for ideal team signals and markers at outdoor games or events.
- TUBE BL Specifications
- Brightness: 4 lumens
- Output: 500mW
- Runtime: 45 min
- Dimensions: 2.22” x 0.83” x 0.31” (56.5mm x 21mm x 8mm)
- Weight: 0.34oz (9.6 gram)(with battery)
- TUBE BL Features
- Lightweight and handy design
- Featuring high power LED
- Blue output of 4 lumens
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with integrated intelligent charging circuit (micro-USB charging port)
- Single switch offers easy one-handed operation
- Constructed from durable polycarbonate materials
- Dual metal key ring connector withstands weights of up to 77lbs(35 kg)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meter
- Tube Operation
- On/off : press the switch to turn on and off.
- Lockout/unlock: press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to lock out the light after a flash of red light to avoid accidental activation. To unlock, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds again.
Contents in Package: Tube BL keychain light, key ring
Note: The manufacture package does not include a charging wire (Micro USB to USB, similar to the one used in most smartphones). It is supplied as an accessory option.
*** Please beware of overseas or non authorised Australia Nitecore sellers. Nitecores Australian distributor is working extremely hard towards stopping rogue sellers. For you peace of mind purchasing from an authorised agent ensures your product is backed by full Australian warranty and items that use 240v have been tested & approved to meet current Australian safety standards where overseas versions & those sold by non agents are not. One way to spot imports or non authorised Australian sellers is they DO NOT use genuine Nitecore images on their listings as they are in breach of Nitecores intellectual property rights and usually removed very quickly.
Authorised official agents have full access to use Nitecores imaging and very very rarely use "self taken" or unprofessional photos