Nitecore UM10 USB Digi Charger w/ LCD Screen For Li Ion / IMR Batteries 18650 18500 14500 18350 18700 RCR123a
Nitecore UM10 USB Digi Charger w/ LCD Sceen For Li Ion / IMR Batteries
Genuine Product from Authorised Australia Nitecore Agent
The Nitecore UM10 is an advanced USB management and charging system capable of charging a single Li-ion battery from a USB power source, while simultaneously charging an external device.
Compatible with the following Li-ion / IMR cells: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123a), 14500 and 10440
(Batteries not included - a range of Li Ion rechargeable batteries available in our store)
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group)
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 3.94”×1.50”×1.38” (100mm× 38mm×35mm)
- Weight: 2.01oz (57 gram)(without battery or power cord)
When there is a power deficit for the UM10 to charge both the battery and USB device simultaneously, the UM10 will prioritize the charging of the battery or the device following the user’s preference.
A. When the top switch is set to BATTERY, battery priority mode will be activated. In this mode, the UM10 will charge the battery first. When the battery is fully charged or removed, the UM10 will then charge / power the USB device automatically.
B. When the top switch is set to USB, USB priority mode will be activated. In this mode, the UM10 will charge / power the USB device first. When the USB device is fully charged or disconnected, the UM10 will charge the battery automatically.
NOTE: A small electrical current will keep passing through to the external device connected to maintain the device in its full power state when it is charged.
For the interest of Nitecore charger users a validation program effective from December 1st, 2014 was implemented. Users may verify the product's authenticity by entering the product validation code into the input box linked here or scanning the 2D code for inquiry. Please verify the validation code and the product’s authenticity when purchasing Nitecore. Ensure your product is purchased from an official Nitecore agent with genuine internal high quality Sysmax Industries componentry. Buying counterfeits are not only hazardous but are not warranted by Nitecore.
Most sellers of counterfeit or non Australian compliant Nitecore products are easily identified on ebay as they are NOT permitted by law to display genuine Nitecore product photographs in their listings due to intellectual property rights & image copyright laws and are forced to list items using their own images & item descriptions.