Oakley USA M Frame 3.0 Ballistic Military Safety Glasses
Make 4 payments of $62.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Oakley USA GENUINE M Frame 3.0 Ballistic Military Safety Glasses
After spending decades engineering combat-ready gear for the U.S. Armed Forces, Oakley brings the future of protective eyewear to the battlefield with the high tech SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0. Oakley have quite literally taken the 2.0 to an unprecedented level. All the best features of the 2.0 remain, but with some key improvements for military and tactical personnel. All Ballistic 3.0 lenses are optimized with Oakley’s patented High Definition Optics.
Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Upgrades from Ballistic M Frame 2.0
Frame re-design – Slightly sharper wrap and increased rake for a closer fit, while the thinner temples reduce weight and allow for better helmet fit and better seal with over-ear systems. Compatible with helmets (Crye, PASGT, MICH, CVC, ACH) and helmet–mounted night vision devices.
Larger Argo lens provides additional coverage.
Advanced anti-fog lens coating helps maintain clear view in humid or strenuous conditions.
The complete Ballistic M Frame 3.0 unit is a much lighter and trimmer alternative, but still offers all the protection of the 2.0, still exceeding the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010. The Z87.1 stamp can be found near the top edge of the lens above the nose bridge, hidden by the brow of the frame.
• All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
• All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
• All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
• UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206
• Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic nose pad
• Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
Oakley's Argo lenses have a wider peripheral coverage than the Strike and Hybrid lenses. They're also designed to improve the lens fit to the frame. The scratch resistance is stronger and the anti-fog performance is better. With these improvements, the Argo lenses are still compatible with Oakley M-Frame 2.0 frames. Likewise, all 3.0 frames are compatible with 2.0 lenses.
• Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens changing
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Plutonite lens blocks 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
Selected for PEO Soldier’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
Compatible with Oakley SI M-Frame Helo Gasket
Meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information - All Oakley Lenses:
To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
SKU OAKLEY-009146-01 Model # 009146-01 Barcode # 700285541938 Brand Oakley Shipping Weight 0.1500kg
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.