Oakley USA SI ballistic M Frame 3.0 Clear replacement lens
Oakley SI M Frame 3.0 Replacement Lens Features:
- Lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- TR22 & TR45 Prizm lenses are engineered to fine tune the users visual contrast and depth perception. Making it easy to identify targets while reducing eye fatigue for better focus and performance when it counts.
- VR28 Lens - Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.
Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.