Olight Seeker 2 Pro 3200 Lumen rechargeable LED Torch
Olight Seeker 2 Pro 3200 Lumen rechargeable LED Torch:
The Seeker 2 pro is a powerful, rechargeable side-switch LED torch. Powered by a single 5000mAh 21700 customized lithium rechargeable battery that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It incorporates high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience.
The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 1.15m long 1A magnetic USB cable. The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is conveniently makes it an ideal illumination kit for home, outdoors, or while on duty.
- Compact size with powerful performance: incredibly delivers a maxmum output of 3,200 lumens and a long beam distance of 250 meters, providing you a new flagship-level illumination experience.
- Convenient L-dock included: can be attached to or fixed (3M tape included) on a wall or table indoors that is close to a power source, providing a dedicated charging location for your Seeker 2 pro.
- Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch: the four indicators on the right side clearly display the battery level and the four on the left side display the brightness level.
- Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone on the surface of the holding position, making it soft and anti-slip.
- Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery: currently the highest 5000mAh battery in its size for great runtimes.
LEVEL 1: 3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
LEVEL 2: 1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
LEVEL 3: 300 lumens (9.5 hours)
LEVEL 4: 50 lumens (50 hours)
LEVEL 5: 5 lumen (12 days)
- Strobe: Yes
- Max Beam Distance: 250m
- Light Intensity (candela): 15,600
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 198g
- Length: 128mm
- Head Diameter: 35mm
- Body Diameter: 28mm
In the box:
- Torch (Battery included)×1
- MCC1AL 1.15m Magnetic Charging Cable ×1
- Self-Adhesive 3M × 2
- L-dock Charging × 1 Set (includes holder, adhesive,and screw)
- Holster ×1
- Cleaning Cloth ×1
- Operation Manual x 1
INSTALLATION OF L-DOCK
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
Tools: Phillips head screwdriver, drill ( 6mm head diameter ), hammer.
Note: 1. The drill and hammer are for on cement or a ceramic tile wall. If you install it on wood surface, please skip the 1, 2 steps. 2. The 3M tape on the back of L-dock is just for auxiliary installation, not designed for long time application.
1. DO NOT drill holes in the area where electrical cables may be behind. This may result in damage to the wiring, electric shock or the risk of injury or even death.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted carelessly, the flashlight may fall off magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive places, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.