Black Diamond Ion S17 Ultra Light Head Lamp Powell Blue
Make 4 payments of $11.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
When you turn on the Ion from Black Diamond, the first thing you’re going to think is: how can such a teeny, tiny headlamp produce so much light? Featuring 100 lumens of power, this lamp is fully functional and can be tucked away in your pocket, the side of your pack or in the glove compartment of your car.
While rechargeable batteries are a total money saver, they’re useless in a blackout or emergency when they’ve run out of juice. The Ion runs on two standard AAA batteries so you can power this headlamp without relying on other power sources. With an IPX8 level, the Ion will still be going strong up 1.1 metres underwater for up to 30 minutes. To switch modes, just push the button to dim, strobe or red night vision for when you need to adjust your lighting needs.
The Ion takes up barely any room, so it’s perfect to keep in your pack for an emergency, quick outdoor expeditions, in the car for any roadside repairs – or just around the house in case of a blackout.
- Small, compact and fully functional
- IPX8 rating for underwater use up to 1.1m for 30 minutes
- Push button for switching modes
- Full strength, dimming, strobe or red modes
- Packed Dimensions: 5.5L x 2.7H x 3D cm
- Material: Plastic
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Light Source: One Double Power LED | One Red LED
- Lumens: 100
- Beam Distance: Low 6m | High 38m
- Batteries: 2 x AAA included
- Run Time: Low 180hrs | High 6hrs
- Approx. Weight inc. Batt's: 0.055 Kg
- Suggested Use: Camping | Hiking | Trekking
- Warranty: 3 Year
16:9 aspect ratio
SKU BD620627POWLALL1 Model # BD620627POWLALL1 Barcode # 793661351344 Brand Black Diamond Shipping Weight 0.1100kg
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.