Fenix SD20 Scuba Diving light 1000 Lumen to 100m
Fenix SD20 Scuba Diving light 1000 Lumen to 100m
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Ready for your underwater adventures--the new Fenix SD20 Dive Light. Whether deep-sea exploring or hunting/observing underwater nightlife, the SD20 flashlight is built for all diving activities. Need depth and distance from your dive light? With the SD20, you get a 332-foot depth rating along with a maximum 564-foot beam distance. The maximum 1000 Lumens of white light and 105 Lumens of red light are produced from two 18650 batteries. An added feature is the one-hand operation. Just twist the head to access three lighting modes. The SD20 is sure to be your go-to light for all your under water adventures.
- Uses a Cree XM-L2 US and Cree XQE Red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Output Modes:
- White Light - High: 1000 Lumens (3 hrs. and 564-foot beam distance)
- White Light - Low: 400 Lumens (7 hrs. 30 min. and 354-foot beam distance)
- Red Light - 105 Lumens (8 hrs. and 239-foot beam distance)
- Rotating magnetic ring for one-hand control
- Dual layer body tube guards against corrosion
- Beam angle of 110 Degrees
- Enlarged lanyard hole for quick attachment
- Integrated white and red light illumination
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient quick draw
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to 332 feet (100 meters)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Two rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the SD20.)
Size of Your Light
Length: 8.19 inches (208mm)
Tube Diameter: 1.02 inches (26mm)
Head Diameter: 1.57 inches (40mm)
Weight: 8.64 oz. (245 grams)
What Comes With Your Light
1 - SD20 Flashlight
1 - Lanyard
1 - Spare O-Ring
1 - Conducting Plate
1 - User Manual
1 - Warranty Card
SKU Fenix-SD20 Model # SD20 Barcode # 4045011136696 Brand Fenix Shipping Weight 0.4000kg Unit Of Measure ea Assembled Length 0.080m Assembled Height 0.240m Assembled Width 0.080m
Fenixlight Limited's Warranty Policy
1. Service Principal
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice, receipt or the trade number provided by the internet retailers. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
2. Service Promise
What we offer: We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase;we will also repair a light free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use; and finally our limited lifetime warranty( if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is according to the cost of the replaced materials).
3. Warranty Details
1) 15 days free replacement: We will repair or replace a light within 15 days of purchase if it is afflicted with a manufacturing defect. If the problem calls for a replacement, we will replace the light with the same model as the one sent in. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved performance.
2) 24 months free repair. We offer free repair within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3) Limited lifetime warranty. If problems develop after 24 months of the purchase date, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is assessed according to the cost of the replaced materials, If damage to the light is substantial, Fenix will contact distributors with a quote who should contact the customers and customers will decide whether to exchange the parts or not. Freight should be paid by distributors or customers.
4) When shipping the flashlights to the end users, distributors or dealers also need to provide the Warranty Card to users, on which, the requested information should have been filled out. The sales date and other necessary info such as stamp are also required from the distributors or dealers.
5) Customers need to fill in the blanks on the Warranty Card and keep the card with distributors or dealers´è_ stamp or signature for repair when needed.
6) We recommend users register the E-Warranty Card on our website, so that customers can get an extended free repair service period that totals 30 months. (The normal Quality Warranty Card should be returned together with the defective flashlights when customers require warranty support. Our new website is under construction for the time being. This service clause will be carried out when the new Fenix website is up.)
7) We suggest customers request a valid purchase invoice, receipt or other evidence from the sellers when you purchasing our lights.
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.