Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Fenix TK15 Ultimate edition 1000 Lumen
Do you need a thrower? Here it is! The new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED technology allows the TK15 Ultimate Edt. to throw an impressive beam a distance of 1,066 feet (325 meters) with a maximum of 1000 lumens...all from a tactical flashlight only 5.6 inches in length. The TK15UE has an impact-resistant strike-face bezel, a tactical tail switch with momentary on, and a side switch to access four brightness levels along with a strobe setting. This tactical light is sure to be a go-to light for law enforcement, search and rescue, military, and the flashlight enthusiast that wants a high-performing torch.
Utilizes the new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Available in Black and Cadet Gray
Five Modes of Operation
Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 2 hours (1066 feet/325 meters)
High: 350 Lumens - 4 hrs. 20 min. (636 feet/194 meters)
Mid: 150 Lumens - 11 hrs. 30 min. (410 feet/125 meters)
Low: 10 Lumens - 135 hrs. (102 feet/31 meters)
Strobe: 1000 Lumens
Intelligent memory circuit. The next time the light is turned on, it will recall the previously used brightness level.
Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
Low-voltage warning function
Internal over-heat protection
Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
Tactical tail switch for momentary-function
Functional side switch for output selection
Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof to IPX-8 (under water 6.5 feet for 30 minutes)
Batteries Used (NOT INCLUDED)
One rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3500, or ARB-L18-3500U, and Tenergy). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2+
Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the TK15UE.)
Explanation for the batteries listed below as* "Caution":* These batteries can be used, but we highly recommend batteries with protective circuits. We recommend you use the batteries labeled "Recommended" or "Usable."
Size of Your Light
Length: 5.6 inches (143.55mm)
Body Diameter: 1.0 inch (25.4mm)
Head Diameter: 1.3 inches (34mm)
Weight: 5 oz. (141 grams) Excluding Batteries
1 - TK15 Ultimate Edition
1 - Holster
1 - Lanyard
1 - Spare O-Ring
1 - Spare rubber switch boot
1 - User Manual
1 - Warranty Card
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Fenixlight Limited's Warranty Policy
1. Service Principal
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice, receipt or the trade number provided by the internet retailers. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
2. Service Promise
What we offer: We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase;we will also repair a light free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use; and finally our limited lifetime warranty( if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is according to the cost of the replaced materials).
3. Warranty Details
1) 15 days free replacement: We will repair or replace a light within 15 days of purchase if it is afflicted with a manufacturing defect. If the problem calls for a replacement, we will replace the light with the same model as the one sent in. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved performance.
2) 24 months free repair. We offer free repair within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3) Limited lifetime warranty. If problems develop after 24 months of the purchase date, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is assessed according to the cost of the replaced materials, If damage to the light is substantial, Fenix will contact distributors with a quote who should contact the customers and customers will decide whether to exchange the parts or not. Freight should be paid by distributors or customers.
4) When shipping the flashlights to the end users, distributors or dealers also need to provide the Warranty Card to users, on which, the requested information should have been filled out. The sales date and other necessary info such as stamp are also required from the distributors or dealers.
5) Customers need to fill in the blanks on the Warranty Card and keep the card with distributors or dealers´è_ stamp or signature for repair when needed.
6) We recommend users register the E-Warranty Card on our website, so that customers can get an extended free repair service period that totals 30 months. (The normal Quality Warranty Card should be returned together with the defective flashlights when customers require warranty support. Our new website is under construction for the time being. This service clause will be carried out when the new Fenix website is up.)
7) We suggest customers request a valid purchase invoice, receipt or other evidence from the sellers when you purchasing our lights.