Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Product DescriptionNo other pad offers more warmth and ultralite surface area for the price. Finding the right backcountry gear is usually a game of sacrifices, but when it comes to the way you sleep, we say go ahead and spoil yourself. With the Insulated V Ultralite™, you can count ounces and still get it all: Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation, a roomy V-Chambered surface to sleep on from head-to-toe, and a price that’ll make you smile.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 7 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
- Weight - 15.2 oz / 431 g
- Dimensions - 72" x 20" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 6.4 cm
- R-Value - 4.4
- Inflation - 7-10 Breaths
- Pack Size - 4.5" x 7" / 11.4 cm x 17.8 cm
- Fabric 20D Polyester
- Warranty Klymit Lifetime Warranty
SKU 06IUOR01C Model # 06IUOR01C Barcode # 846647003482 Brand Klymit Shipping Weight 0.4310kg Shipping Width 0.100m Shipping Height 0.100m Shipping Length 0.170m
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.