Maxpedition 12 x 5 Insulated Water Bottle Cooler BLACK 0323B Hiking Camping Travel
Make 4 payments of $AUD19.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Maxpedition 12" x 5" Insulated Bottle Holder 0323B - BLACK
This superbly constructed Maxpedition bottle holder is fully insulated & perfect for fitting the Nalgene 1L / 32 oz water bottle, 750ml wine bottle or anything of similar size up to 30.5 cm high to 12.7cm diameter.
It also features a front pouch with internal elastic webbing to carry a multitude of items securely.
It can be attached with tac Ties (available separately) onto any packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly. Alternatively it can be carried independently with its own adjustable carry strap or simply clipped on using its own Keyper quick release hook attched on the back.
- The 12" x 5" Bottle Holder will hold a tall insulated thermos container or a bottle of wine (750ml)
- Main compartment: 12" high x 5" diameter, padded, with drainage grommet
- Frontal: 7" x 4" x 1.5" with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment 2:™5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- Attachment 3: Keyper quick release hook on back
Use Tac Tie straps to attach additional pouches to the Bottle holders vast amount of external webbing to create
any combination you desire.
Accessories shown are to demonstrate the bottle holder features & not included.
Nalgene water bottle can be purchased seperately
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
SKU Max-0323B Model # 0323B Barcode # 84690900413 Brand Maxpedition Shipping Weight 0.3500kg
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.