Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organiser - Compact Accessories / Travel Case 0262K KHAKI
Make 4 payments of $AUD7.12 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organiser Compact Carry Case 0262K - KHAKI
Small Micro organizer fits easily and comfortably into pants pocket
- Overall dimensions: 3.5" wide x 5.5" high x 1" deep (8.89cm wide x 13.97cm high x 2.54cm deep)
- Exterior front: Mesh slip pocket
- Exterior back: 3/4" webbing grab handle, box-and-X stitched
- Interior left: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 3 divisions 1" - 1" - 1"
- Interior right: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 2 divisions 1.5" - 1.5" & tie down loop
Accessories not included - for demonstration purposes.
- 800-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
SKU MAX-0262K Model # 0262K Barcode # 846909009511 Brand Maxpedition Shipping Weight 0.1000kg
ReviewsReviewsvery handyGreat product. I love it holds everything neatly so i no longer have to search through my backpack to find something.very durable too.28 November 2016
Maxpedition know their gear.I have several maxpedition items, and i would recommend them to anyone who wanted something that was built to be punished. The zips are great and will last forever, everything seam is stitched together incredibly well, the organisation loops on the interior are great, it fits everything i need it to neatly, without anything falling out. There are plenty of sizes to suit any application. This case in particular is great, it fits in most cargo pockets, and wont take up much room in your pack. My only suggestion, and it is a minor one, for this particular carry case is that it is the only maxpedition pack without molle webbing on the back, meaning it cannot be added to the outside of your pack. this was easily fixed by sewing on my own webbing. This isnt a big deal, but just something to be aware of.4 February 2014
View moreView less