Maxpedition Mini Pocket Size Organiser 0259K KHAKI - Pocket or Belt Carry Case
Make 4 payments of $7.76 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Product DescriptionMaxpedition Mini Pocket Organiser #0259K - KHAKI
Small Mini organiser fits easily and comfortably into most pants pockets
**Note: Accessories not included - for demonstration purposes only
- Very compact 4" x 6" x 0.75" size
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Front exterior: 1.5" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie™
- Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- 1050-denier nylon construction with reinforced stitching throughout
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
* Items / accessories shown in photos not included & are for demonstration purposes displaying compartments.
SKU Max-0259K Model # 0259K Barcode # 846909008934 Brand Maxpedition Shipping Weight 0.2000kg
ReviewsReviewsFantastic Little CaseFantastic little case. It fits all my usual bits that i would normally carry on a daily basis. I was impressed with the quality of the case, it was so well made not a stitch was out out of place or not finished properly. I am sure that this is going to be very hard to wear out or damage.18 February 2014
View moreView less