Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat Large
Make 4 payments of $69.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Product Enquiry Form
Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat
Shape: Mummy - Size: Large - Colour: Red
The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated sleep mats feature a dual layer construction that is designed to provide the best level of comfort, while maintaining a low pack size and weight which is ideal for carrying on the bike. The two independent layer have high-resolution air cells that provide support when inflated by evenly distributing body weight and shape across the cells. The layers are offset for a more uniform insulation and cushioning performance and can be independently pressurised so the upper can be inflated to personal comfort, while the lower highly pressured for protection from rough and uneven ground beneath. The Insulated Comfort Plus uses Exkin Platinum fabric which reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and the Thermolite insulation helps to stop heat loss between the body and the ground underneath.
- Size: Large
- Length: 201 cm
- Width: 64 cm
- Height/Depth: 6.3 cm
- Weight: 890g
- R Value: 5
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 548
- Color: Red
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Includes Airstream Pump that is intergrated into the stuff sack for quick & easy inflation
- Our Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
- includes repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
SKU AMCPINSL Model # AMCPINSL Barcode # 9327868045150 Brand Sea to Summit Shipping Weight 0.8000kg
ReviewsReviewsBe The First To Review This Product!
Help other Urban Outback Gear Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.