Free Shipping Australia wide on most orders over $100 (excluding bulky items)
See express shipping options by using the below calculator
Regular Australia Post Letter - $AUD3.00
2 x Tenergy 9V High Power 250mA NIMH Rechargeable Battery
Features and Benefits
- High quality 9V rectangular size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery Ultra high capacity of 250mAh
- Exact replacement for standard 9V rectangular size battery
- Provides very long use time per charge with this high 250 mAh capacity
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means much longer use life per charge than other rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as: R/C controller, detector, transmitter, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of expensive throw away 9V rectangular size batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect.
- NIMH batteries not recommend for use in smoke detectors
- Dimensions: (H x L x W): 48mm x 26mm x 16mm.
- Weight: 48 grams per cell
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Max Discharge rate: 1C
- Weight: 48 grams
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California
Customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies.
In 2009, Tenergy established a 30,000-sq. ft. power technology center in Silicon Valley, California, focused on development, battery pack design, production, and testing.
Manufacturing plant in China maintains the highest standards in the industry by:
- Rigorous quality assurance
- Strong Technological expertise
- High Manufacturing efficiency
- Reliable Global logistics and supply chain management system
- Responsive and knowledgeable sales and customer service teams
SKU Tenergy-9V Brand Tenergy Shipping Weight 0.0125kg
ReviewsReviewsGood batteryWe think our rechargeable battery is a good buy...and was not very expensive...and it did not take any time to arrive. Would recommend this product.26 January 2014
View moreView less