Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Sleeping Mat Large
Sea To Summit Comfort Plus Sleeping Mat
Size: Large - Colour: Grey
The Comfort Plus Regular, with 596 Air Sprung Cells, is one of the most sensitive and comfortable sleeping pads available. Sea To Summit Comfort Plus mats are rectangular in shape, ensuring there is sleeping mat wherever you may want it.
The Comfort Plus™ air sleeping mat is the non-insulated dual layer version using the award-winning Air Sprung Cell™ technology. With two separate layers of interlocking air chambers, the sleeper can fine-tune the top layer to perfection, and adjust the base layer to accommodate for rough terrain. There is also a built-in redundancy in that, if one side of the mat punctures, the other is still able to function until a repair is made. Perfecting your desired comfort level is super simple with the multi-function valve on both layers of the mat.
The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them
- R-Value of 2.5
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Liquid extrusion TPU lamination bonds to the mat face fabric more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues common in other mats
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Tapered mats come with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and two spare silicone one-way valve inserts
- length x width: 201 x 64cm
- rolled size: 10 x 20 cm
- weight: 875g
- no. Air Sprung Cells: 696