Sea to Summit RFID Passport & Cash Neck Pouch Anti Theft - Blocks Data Skimming Devices
The Neck Pouch RFID range offers simple travel security in a high-tech package. With two or three pocket options the Neck Pouch is ideal for keeping a passport and spare cash secure. They are constructed from Ultra-Sil® fabric for lightweight durability and lined with RFID-proof fabric to protect against the dangers of digital theft.
3D air-mesh on the back keeps the pouch comfortable against your skin. The Neck Pouch RFID Small is a great size for passports and a couple of credit cards.
- Lined with RFID-proof fabric to protect against digital theft
- Keep money, passport and tickets safe and accessible
- Small is a compact passport size design featuring two pockets
- Large is a traditional size pouch and features three pockets
- Soft 3D mesh for comfort against your skin
- Low profile design to conceal your travel valuables
- Adjustable and comfortable webbing neck strap
LENGTH - 12.5 CM
WIDTH - 19.5 CM
WEIGHT - 28.5 G
Most bank cards and passports have RFID technology to store data which can be accessed by RFID scanners at retail outlets or immigration checkpoints. There is a danger that thieves can digitally access this information by covertly using RFID scanners from a distance. RFID-proof fabric does not allow scanner radio frequencies to pass through it, restricting digital access to your personal information.
Sea to Summit’s new range of travel safety products are lined with RFID-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-sil® fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.