Wilderness Equipment Expedition Duffel Bag - Heavy Duty Canvas - MEDIUM 90L
Wilderness Equipment Expedition Duffel Bag - Heavy Duty Australian 12oz Canvas
Cargo Capacity Volume 90 Liters
Dimensions 86 x 34 x 30cm
AVAILABLE NOW ! These super-tough Expedition Duffel Bags use heavy-duty Australian Canvas coupled with detailed design and reinforced construction to absolutely minimise wear and tear. Available in three sizes we were originally asked to develop the large size by an expedition outfitter for yak transports in Nepal. (Everything else on the market had failed). Our large duffels have now seen a season's trekking and have come through with flying, shall we say prayer flags. You will not find equivalent durability or fit-out. Lockable zips keep out the curious few, while multiple lashing points and grab handles make handling, hauling and load building with these duffels a breeze.
- 12oz AUSTRALIAN CANVAS main bag fabric.
- Heavy Duty #10 Lockable zip provides easy access
- Four, strong, back-reinforced grab handles - both ends and both sides
- Two wide, heavy-duty carry handles with stand-up stiffening at their reinforced attachments
- Security straps over the curved zip opening
- Guides for 25mm lashing straps enable several bags to be lashed together into a secure load, or strapped down to a vehicle.
- Heavy-duty Base: 1000d PU coated nylon Kodra external reinforcing, 600d Kodra internal reinforcing with closed-cell EVA foam between gives these duffels unequalled abrasion resistance and durability.