XTAR VP2 Intelligent Li Ion Battery Charger
XTAR VP 2 Intelligent Li Ion Charger - Real Time LCD Voltage Display w/ USB Out
Australian Safety Standards Certified
The XTAR VP2 charger is professional lithium-ion charger great for a wide variety of battery sizes and capacities. It features precise voltage and battery level display and a brand new added USB powerbank feature.
5V 1A out for charging your other mobile devices.
Xtar has many good LiIon chargers, this is an upgrade to their most advanced charger the VP1. It has two channels, each with a voltmeter, 3 current settings and 3 voltage settings.
The top of the charger has a switch to select charge from 3 charging currents, 0.25A, 0.50A and 1.00A, the current will be the same in both slots. There is also two leds to show when the batteries are full. The leds are red when charging and green at other times. When usb output is activated the one for the usb battery is used to show the battery charge state.
Below the switch is the display, by holding the switch down the display can be turned off/on (but not the leds), this will not affect any function in the charger.
The voltage setting options are:
3.2v - Used for LiFePO4 Battery (Charges to 3.6v)
3.6v - Used for 3.6v/3.7v Li-ion Batteries (Charges to 4.2v)
3.8v - Used for 3.8v Li-ion Batteries (Charges to 4.35v)
The XTAR VP2 also offers a feature which allows for a higher charge voltage to be used, this is by way of the 3.8V setting. Using this setting you will be able to charge batteries to 4.35V such as the LG 18650 D1 3000mAh and Sanyo UR18650ZTA 3000mAh. Currently, 4.35V batteries are made only by 3 companies - LG, Samsung, Sanyo. Already used in many Samsung smartphones, also in laptop battery packs.
The charger can handle 70 mm long batteries, inclusive flat top cells.
- Two independent charging channels for 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700
- Algorithm(CC.CV)charging system
- Optional and adjustable charge current:250mA,500mA,1A
- Switchable LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status
- Activation function for over discharging battery and recover the overly discharging protected batteries
- Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
- Automatically restart charging when batteries voltage(full charged batteries not taken out from the charger channel)is below 3.9V(batteries may self discharge)
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0~40℃
Input AC: 12V DC 1000mA
0.25A CC :250mAh±30mAh
0.5A CC :500mAh±50mAh
1.0A CC :1000mAh±80mAh
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
Size(mm): 118.0 length x 62.0 width x 34.0 height
Output: DC 3.0/4.35v
3.0v/3.2v LiFePO4 Battery Charger (Charges to 3.2v)
3.6v/3.7v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.2v)
3.8v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.35v)
12v DC Car Adaptor
240v Australian Safety Standards Approved Power Pack